Making changes to your home

Making changes to you home

If you would like to makes certain changes to your home you must first request permission from us. Also your changes must need the requirements below. Please read through these requirements.

  • Install a Cooker Hood,
  • Replace a sink or tap
  • etc
  • etc
  • etc

If you make changes to your home without our permission we will charge you to have add changes or additions put right.

Changes in your garden

If you are looking at building a shed or greenhouse in your garden, then is must conform with these conditions:

  • The shed/greenhouse must be constructed of new materials and does not exceed 9 square metres (96 square feet) in area or 2.3 metres (7’6”) in height.
  • It is erected no nearer than 500mm (1’8”) from any boundary and no nearer than 3 metres (9’10”) from your home.
  • It is situated in the rear garden, so as not to interfere with any neighbouring property.
  • The shed/greenhouse does not cover any drains or manhole covers.
  • After erection, it is kept suitably painted and in good repair.
  • You will remove the shed/greenhouse and base at the end of your tenancy if required to do so by the Association and restore the ground to its original condition.


Permission Forms

Have a Permission form.
Application form
  • Personal Information
  • Education & Training
  • Work Experience
  • Why are you applying?
  • References
  • Equal Opportunities
  • Declarations
    • Summary

    Transparency Statement

    The personal information that you provide in this form will be handled and used in accordance with the Transparency Statement (employment applicants) which you can download as part of the application pack for this vacancy from the ‘Careers’ page of our website.  By completing and submitting this form to us, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to that statement.

    Personal Information

    Save Draft