Joining the Customer Voice Group is a great way for our customers to tell us what they think and share with us feedback to help influence the way we develop our range of services within the local community.
What do they do?
- Meet monthly to talk about the stuff that matters to customers
- Get involved in projects around the business
- Examine closely our performance and help find ways for our services to be improved for everyone
- Review our services, policies and processes, and track our progress to make sure we’re keeping our promises
What are the benefits?
- Shape how we do things
- Improve the quality of customer experience
- Gain new skills (looks good on your CV)
- Meet new people and make new friends
The Group works alongside key members of staff and has a direct link into our Board Members and the Executive Team.
We recognise being part of the group is a big commitment, that’s why the rewards and benefits include vouchers for participation for your time and effort spent
Our Customer Voice Group is open to participation by all our customers. If you would like to find out more or think this may be something that interests you – simply email or speak to your Neighbourhood Manager.
The Group meets at our office in Duns but you can take part online, if you prefer.
Will I get paid for being part of the Group?
- We have a rewards and benefits system where we offer vouchers for your time and effort spent.
I don’t have any experience of being in such a group before, can I still take part?
- Of course! We welcome all our customers, from all walks of life, to get involved. Our dedicated team is here to guide and support you. We will provide you with all the information you need.
If you require any additional support, we are here to help with all different needs and abilities.
How often does the Customer Voice Group meet?
- The Group meets every month at our office based in Duns but you can take part online, if you prefer. The meetings usually take place on a Tuesday from 6.15pm.