Mutual exchange

Are you a tenant already and looking to move?

Mutual Exchange is where you can ‘swap’ a property with another tenant. You might want to do this because you want to live in another area or because you need more or less space than before.

If you are interested in a property please call us on 01361 884000 or email us.

HomeSwapper is the UK’s leading mutual exchange service for social tenants in rented property, who want a house swap, flat swap or exchange their Housing Association house. This is like our own Mutual Exchange scheme but by joining HomeSwapper you can extend your search to anywhere in the UK. If you live in a council house or Housing Association property you may be able to swap.

Any swaps being accepted by your landlord will be subject to certain criteria.

To get started you need to register on the HomeSwapper website and search for homes in the area where you’d like to move.